During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 303 complaints.
1) File 2020-8527: A scooter was reported vandalized in the 200 block of Bagshaw Street, Parksville, on August 24th.
2) File 2020-8528: A Samsung Galaxy S7 and keys were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Retegno Avenue, Parksville, on August 24th.
3) File 2020-8534: A Nike duffle bag with dog supplies and an iPhone were reported stolen from a vehicle that had a window smashed in the area of Juniper Road and Ricos Lane, Parksville, on August 24th.
4) File 2020-8571: A public mailbox was reported vandalized at Grafton Road and Winchester Road, Errington, on August 25th. Does not appear entry was gained.
5) File 2020-8578: A black Motorola cell phone was recovered in the area of Pioneer Crescent in Parksville on August 25th. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
6) File 2020-8609: A resident reported two bicycles stashed in the area of San Pariel on August 26th which had been reported stolen the previous day. Property was returned to owners.
7) File 2020-8610: An Embark brand duffle bag was recovered on Highway 19 near the Qualicum Beach exit on August 26th. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
8) File 2020-8623: A red King Kona bicycle was reported stolen in the 600 block of Neden Way, Parksville, on August 26th.
9) File 2020-8627: A vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 600 block of Eaglewood Court, Qualicum Beach, on August 26th. There was no damage and nothing reported stolen.
10) File 2020-8638: A black and white coloured Roots brand backpack was recovered in the Parksville Community Park on August 26th. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
11) File 2020-8662: An HP Elite laptop was recovered at the bus stop close to Red Gap, Nanoose Bay, on August 27th. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
12) File 2020-8694: Two chainsaws were reported stolen from the storage yard of a business property in the 1400 block of Huntley Road, Parksville, on August 28th. Video was provided to police.
13) File 2020-8709: Damage to residential windows was reported in the 100 block of Cedar Street, Parksville, on August 28th.
14) File 2020-8718: A black and blue Samsung SM950W was found in the 300 block of Morrison Avenue, Parksville, on August 28th. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
15) File 2020-8744: Five vehicles had windows smashed and possessions reported stolen outside the entrance of the Englishman River Provincial Park on August 29th.
16) File 2020-8750: A public mailbox was breached and mail suspected stolen in the area of Wallbeach Road and Northwest Bay Road, Nanoose Bay, on August 29th.
17) File 2020-8751: A “Canadian Linen” door mat and a garden hose were reported stolen in the 1000 block of Bellevue Road, Parksville, on August 29th.
18) File 2020-8782: A vehicle windows was reported smashed while parked at the pullout near Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on August 29th.
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111 extension 7.