During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 246 complaints.
1) File 2020-12924: A GPS was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Compton Court, Qualicum Beach, on December 13th. Subject was able to access residential garage via the unlocked car outside.
2) File 2020-12951: A toque was reports stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Young Street, Parksville, on December 14th.
3) File 2020-12956: A garage door opener was found in the area of Village Way and Berwick Road North, Qualicum Beach, on December 14th. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
4) File 2020-12960: Three Juniper Bonsai trees were reported stolen from a property in the 400 block of Yambury Road, Qualicum Beach, on December 14th.
5) File 2020-13020: A fence was cut and a vehicle rummaged through during a reported business break-and-enter in the 3800 block of Alberni Highway, Whiskey Creek, on December 16th.
6) File 2020-13031: A red Schwinn 18 speed bicycle was found in the 1300 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville, on December 16th. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
7) File 2020-13069: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 600 block of Primrose Street, Qualicum Beach, on December 17th. The driver side door lock was damaged.
8) File 2020-8000110: Change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the block of Bradner Circle, Nanoose Bay, on December 17th.
Please phone 9-1-1- if you see a crime in progress. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111 extension 7.