During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 298 complaints.
1) File 2022-6712: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 100 block of Middleton Avenue, Parksville, on July 17. Missing were a number of kids pink camping chairs and a white Costco chair with white pull out table.
2) File 2022-6735: A sandcastle display in front of a business was reported vandalized in the early hours in the 1400 block of Huntley Road, Parksville, on July 17. Video surveillance was obtained.
3) File 2022-6743: A number of individuals were reported throwing garbage off the look out point on Little Mountain, Parksville, on July 17.
4) File 2022-6749: A vehicle was reported vandalized as well as a motorcycle ramp, yellow beacon light and high visibility vests stolen in the area of Hilliers Road and Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on July 18. Three windows were noted smashed.
5) File 2022-6753: A catalytic converter was reported stolen form a vehicle in the 1300 block of Mallard road, Parksville, on July 18.
6) File 2022-6755: A window was reported broken and a black Lowerance Elite 9FS electronic depth finder was noted stolen from a boat moored in the 1000 block of Lee Road, French Creek, on July 18.
7) File 2022-6794: Plants and patio furniture were reported vandalized in the 500 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on July 19.
8) File 2022-6812: Medication, white change purse and a swim pass were some of the items reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Island highway West, Parksville, on July 19.
9) File 2022-6833: A nighttime car prowler was reported in the 600 block of Ermineskin Avenue, Parksville, on July 19.
10) File 2022-6842: A vehicle tire was reported slashed overnight in the 100 block of Island Highway East, Parkville, on July 20.
11) File 2022-6879: Cash, liquor and firearms were reported stolen from a property in the 2600 block of Bradshaw Road, Qualicum Beach, on July 21.
12) File 2022-6887: Rear BC plate SE0915 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on July 21.
13) File 2022-6902: A nighttime prowler was reported in the 200 block of Morison Avenue, Parksville, on July 21.
14) File 2022-6923: A cloth bag containing various computer game boxes and other materials were found in the 100 block of McCarter Street, Parksville, on July 22. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
15) File 2022-6971: Both BC plates RX3962 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Allsbrook Road, Parksville, on July 23.
16) File 2022-800110: A navy Helly Hansen vest with orange zippers as well as other items were reported stolen from a campsite in the 300 block of Island highway West, Parksville on July 23.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online.
The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. The detachment is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays