During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 317 complaints.
1) File 2022-7046: An ATV and trailer were reported stolen in the 2600 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs, on July 25. Items recovered in Ladysmith on July 27th.
2) File 2022-7054: A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 500 block of Stanford Avenue East, Parksville, on July 25.
3) File 2022-7130: A boat and trailer were reported stolen in the 800 block of Shorewood Drive, Parksville, on July 27. The heavily damaged and vandalized boat with trailer were recovered in Nanaimo on August 4.
4) File 2022-7177: A 2019 Road Runner boat trailer was reported stolen in the 1200 block of Gilley Crescent, Parksville, on July 28. The associated BC plate is WGJ32N.
5) File 2022-7178: A business washroom was reported vandalized overnight in the 600 block of Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on July 28.
6) File 2022-7195: A motorcycle was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Price Road, Errington, on July 29. Unit was recovered on August 2.
7) File 2022-7227: An artisan teak stool was found in the 200 block of Martindale Road, Parksville, on July 29. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
8) File 2022-7264: A nighttime prowler was reported in the 100 block of Hamilton Avenue, Parksville, on July 30. A suspect was apprehended.
9) File 2022-7265: A Quebec flag was reported stolen from a display in the Parksville Community Park, on July 30.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online.
The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. The detachment is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays