During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 232 complaints.
1) File 2020-4314: A window of a business was reported damaged in the 100 block of Morison Avenue, Parksville, on May 17th.
2) File 2020-4317: A window was smashed and both a sleeping bag and backpack were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of Lee Road East, Parksville, on May 17th.
3) File 2020-4337: A business was reported tagged with graffiti in the 200 block of Second Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on May 18th.
4) File 2020-4350: A Husqvarna chainsaw, Echo weed eater and a pole saw were reported stolen from a property in the 1800 block of Errington Road, Errington, on May 18th.
5) File 2020-4397: A Honda generator was reported tampered with in the 1500 block of Haida Way, Nanoose Bay, on May 19th.
6) File 2020-4413: A residential window was reported broken by a rock in the 400 block of Hall Road, Qualicum Beach, on May 20th.
7) File 2020-4472: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 300 block of Morison Avenue, Parksville, on May 21st.
8) File 2020-4474: A found black LG phone was brought to the Oceanside RCMP Detachment on May 20th. Contact Oceanside RCMP at 250-248-6111 during regular business hours to claim.
9) File 2020-4488: BC plate KH5109 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 3200 block of Kirk Road, Qualicum Beach, on May 21st.
10) File 2020-4499: A red canvas wagon was reported stolen in the 100 block of Morison Avenue, Parksville, on May 22nd.
11) File 2020-4502: Gates at the end of a driveway were reported damaged in the 2600 block of Lana Road, Nanoose Bay, on May 22nd.
12) File 2020-4517: A window was reported broken by a BB pellet in the 3900 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach, on May 22nd. Three individuals were identified by witnesses.
13) File 2020-4535: A small purple bag containing costume jewelry was turned into the police in the 700 block of Primrose Street, Qualicum Beach, on May 23rd. Contact Oceanside RCMP at 250-248-6111 during regular business hours to claim
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111 extension seven