During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 271 complaints.
1) File 2020-9722: A black Electra Cruiser bicycle was left at the Oceanside RCMP Detachment on September 20th. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
2) File 2020-9764: Vulgar graffiti was reported written on children’s playground equipment at the Parksville Community Park on September 21st. Volunteers removed the offending graffiti.
3) File 2020-9765: A set of black Voiki skis in a black/yellow bag were recovered in the 500 block of Wain Road, Parksville, on September 21st. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
4) File 2020-9766: Graffiti was found sprayed on the Nanoose Bay Elementary School, on September 21st. Contact Oceanside RCMP if you have information on this act of vandalism.
5) File 2020-9780: A black and red 2018 Rocky Mountain Altitude bicycle was stolen in the 300 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on September 21st.
6) File 2020-9805: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 500 block of Village Way, Qualicum Beach, on September 22nd. Nothing was reported missing.
7) File 2020-9808: Three new ladders valued at over $800 were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on September 22nd.
8) File 2020-9810: The contents of a wallet were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Cheney Street, Parksville, on September 22nd.
9) File 2020-9812: Thieves stole the catalytic converter from a volunteer fire department vehicle in the 200 block of Lions Way, Qualicum Beach, on September 22nd.
10) File 2020-9827: Clothing valued at $200 was reported stolen from a public laundromat in the 2700 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach, on September 23rd.
11) File 2020-9841: A black golf cart was found in the trails near Hamilton Avenue and Butler Avenue Parksville, on September 23rd. Please contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
12) File 2020-A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1400 block of Island Highway East, Nanoose Bay, on September 23rd. A catalytic converter was stolen from one vehicle and a second vehicle was vandalized.
13) File 2020-9855: A vehicle with BC plate LC217F was reported stolen from a parking lot at Hilliers Road and Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on September 23rd. The vehicle was recovered on September 25th but the plates remain missing.
14) File 2020-9860: Copper wire was reported stolen from utility lines on Dunn Road and Errington Road, Errington; on September 23rd. Labour to repair the damages was estimated in the thousands.
15) File 2020-9905: Graffiti was reported on building in the 800 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on September 25th.
16) File 2020-9914: Plexi glass from the community bulletin board was reported stolen at the corner of Spider Lake and Horne Lake, Qualicum, on September 25th.
17) File 2020-9916: An unlocked vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 500 block of Walnut Place, Qualicum Beach, on September 25th.
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111 extension 7.