There is an emergency at home. First responders are on their way... Every second counts....
Will first responders get to me on time? What could be keeping them?
In an emergency situation we don't want there to be any delay in emergency response time. What can I do to help responders get to my address without delay?.
I can make it easy to see my address both in daytime and at night..
Is your address visible? Even at night?
How about taking the time to look at your address numbers with these tips in mind:
- keep the numbers large in size
- reflective material or back lit numbers are more visible at night
- contrasting background make numbers distinguishable.
- keep bushes and trees trimmed away from numbers
- replace worn or unreadable numbers