During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 244 complaints.
1) File 2022-3505: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1500 block of Sunrise Drive, Parksville, on April 24. A compound fence was damaged.
2) File 2022-3579: A prowler was reported in the 6000 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Bay, on April 26.
3) File 2022-3607: A ring, change and cigarettes were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on April 27.
4) File 2022-3611: BC trailer plate 37033J was reported missing in the 900 block of Poplar Way, Qualicum Beach, on April 27.
5) File 2022-3616: An estimated 30 sheets of plywood were reported stolen in the 100 block of Railway Street, Qualicum Beach, on April 27.
6) File 2022-3623: A counterfeit Canadian $100 bill, serial number EJC8214518, was reported received by a business in the 1400 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville, on April 27.
7) File 2022-3679: A break-and-enter of a moored boat was reported in the 1000 block of Lee Road East, Parksville, on April 29. A male suspect was arrested by police and released to attend court at a later date.
8) File 2022-3691: A business advertising sandwich board was reported stolen in the area of Country Club Way and Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach, on April 29.
9) File 2022-800057: BC plates MJ083R was reported missing from a vehicle in the 900 block of Chatsworth Road, Qualicum Beach. On April 29.
10) File 2022-3699: BC plate Z73321 was reported missing from a motorcycle in the 100 block of Moilliet Street South, Parksville, on April 29.
11) File 2022-3794: Trespassers were reported in the 300 block of Davis Avenue, Parksville on April 29
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online.
The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. The detachment is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays