During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 315 complaints.
1) File 2019-8688: A business in the 600 block of Church Road, Parksville, reported theft of fuel from an on-site tank on August 11th. A vehicle has been identified that is of interest.
2) File 2019-8694: A white Odessa College logo windbreaker jacket with blue collar, Maui Jim sunglasses and a black leather wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle in the parking lot of a business in the 500 block of Island Highway East, Parksville. Unknown point of entry identified.
3) File 2019-8702: RCMP impounded a vehicle driving in excess of 40 km/h over the posted speed limit in the 1100 block of Ruffles Road, Parksville, on August 11th.
4) File 2019-8715: A home was damaged and entered in the 1300 block of Parkhurst Place, Parksville, on August 11th. A door and frame as well as some glass was broken.
5) File 2019-8737: Rocktamer mud flaps valued at $400 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Butler Avenue, Parksville, on August 12th.
6) File 2019-8742: A door was reported kicked in and the doorjamb damaged to a home in the 500 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, on August 12th. Nothing was reported stolen.
7) File 2019-8772: A Trail Tracker Pedego bike was reported stolen in the 2700 block of Alberni Highway, Qualicum Beach, on August 13th. It has bright green Kawasaki rims
8) File 2019-8773: An unlocked vehicle was reported rifled through on August 13th in the 700 block of Philips Street, Parksville. Nothing was reported stolen.
9) File 2019-8797: BC trailer license place WDA31N was reported stolen from a property in the 800 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on August 13th.
10) File 2019-8815: A blue Norco road bikewas reported stolen from a business in the 2700 island Highway West, Qualicum Beach, on August 14th. , Model VFR4, serial AJ0800778,
11) File 2019-8816: A Costco Deep Cycle battery was reported stolen from a property in the 800 block of Woodside Crescent, Qualicum Beach, on August 14th.
12) File 2019-8820: A tool trailer was reported broken into on August 14th, in the 500 block of Eaglecrest Drive, Qualicum Beach. A lock was cut off and a number of tools were taken.
13) File 2019-8856: A pair of clippers and a key were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, on August 15th.
14) File 2019-8884: A Pioneer sub-woofer, model TSSWX2502, was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2600 block of Moss Avenue, Parksville, on August 15th. There was no damage to vehicle.
15) File 2019-8947: A wood splitter was reported stolen from a property in the 3500 block of Alberni Highway, Qualicum Beach, on August 16th. Described as a custom built 7’ long, light green, single axle with two tires and a pull start 7.5 hp Honda motor.
16) File 2019-8968: A residential break and enter was reported to a property in the 3200 block of Grandon Road, Qualicum Beach, on August 17th. Nothing was reported missing.
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.