During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 321 complaints.
1) File 2021-9307: An election campaign sign was reported vandalized in the 1200 block of Island Highway East, Parksville on August 28.
2) File 2021-9325: Graffiti was reported on a bench and building in the area of Hirst Avenue East and Craig Street Parksville, on August 28.
3) File 2021-9339: Clothing was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Oceanside Drive, Qualicum Beach, on August 29.
4) File 2021-9350: A pair of sunglasses and a number of small items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Johnstone Road, Parksville, on August 29.
5) File 2021-9372: A portable toilet and surrounding grass were reported set on fire in the 500 block of Soriel Road, Parksville, on August 30. The portable was completely destroyed.
6) File 2021-9373: A nighttime prowler was reported in the 100 block of Hamilton Avenue, Parksville, on August 30.
7) File 2021-9391: Elections signs were reported vandalized in the 2400 block of Collins Crescent, Nanoose Bay, on August 30.
8) File 2021-9445: A Monster Adventurer Force portable speaker was found in the 100 block of Lee Road East, on August 31. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
9) File 2021-9472: Nighttime prowlers were reported in the 800 block of Parkside Crescent, Parksville, on September 1.
10) File 2021-9486: A vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 800 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on September 1.
11) File 2021-9534: A black and white backpack containing clothing and toiletries was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Middleton Avenue, Parksville, on September 3.
12) File 2021-9549: BC trailer plate UXH93J was reported stolen in the 1900 block of Sea Lion Crescent, Nanoose Bay, on September 3.
13) File 2021-9560: Property was reported vandalized in the 200 block of Dunbar Way, Parksville, on September 3.
14) File 2021-9567: An iPhone 8, wallet and cash were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Island Highway East, Parksville on September 4. RCMP recovered the wallet a short distance away.
15) File 2021-9571: A business compound break-and-enter was reported in the 100 block of Hilliers Road, Qualicum Beach, on September 4. A gate was damaged and a vehicle stolen but was recovered nearby.
16) File 2021-9580: Two pieces of sheet metal and a garbage can were reported stolen in the 1000 block of Bellevue Road, Parksville, on September 4.
17) File 2021-9581: Prowlers were reported to have damaged a backyard pond and waterfall in the 200 block of McKinnon Street, Parksville, on September 4.
18) File 2021-9583: Garbage was reported strewn on a business property in the 900 block of Fairdowne Road, Parksville, on September 4.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. Oceanside RCMP is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays.