During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 224 complaints.
1) File 2023-1415: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1400 block of Island Highway East, Nanoose Bay, on February 12. Damage to two entry gates with a red Honda water pump and a red transfer pump noted stolen.
2) File 2023-1419: A white 2000 Rockwood tent trailer, BC plate WKH50B, was reported stolen in the area of Cameron Lake on February 12.
3) File 2023-1442: A glass door to a business was reported shattered in the 800 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on February 13.
4) File 2023-1471: Credit cards, bank cards and other ID were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1000 block of Resort Drive, Parksville, on February 14.
5) File 2023-1505: A black Cannondale Qwick model bicycle was reported stolen from the parking lot at Little Mountain, Parksville, on February 15.
6) File 2023-1506: Canada Post mailboxes were reported vandalized in the area of Winchester Road and Penfold Road, Qualicum Beach, on February 15.
7) File 2023-1526: A shed break-and-enter was reported in the 600 block of Island Highway East, Parksville on February 15. Two Danby 1400 portable air conditioners and papers were noted missing
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. Oceanside RCMP is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays.