During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 217 complaints.
1) File 2023-1226: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 2700 block of Alberni Highway. Qualicum Beach, on February 6. Damage to door and ignition damaged.
2) File 2023-1229: Two cell phone were found in the Parksville Community Park on February 6. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
3) File 2023-1242: A commercial flat bed trailer reported stolen out of Campbell River was recovered in the Horne Lake Road and Spider Lake Road area thanks to call from a local resident on February 7.
4) File 2023-1254: A resident reported losing $32,000 in an email fraud requesting bail money for a relative on February 7.
5) File 2023-1271: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 100 block of Bay Road, Qualicum Beach, on February 8.
6) File 2023-1272: A vehicle was reported stolen in the 100 block of Cheney Street, Parksville, on February 8. The vehicle was recovered on February 10 in Parksville.
7) File 2023-1278: A Costco ski jacket, gloves and a flashlight were reported stolen from as vehicle in the 1500 block of Arbutus Drive, Nanoose Bay, on February 8. There was no damage to the vehicle.
8) File 2023-1297: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 100 block of Moilliet Street North, Parksville, on February 10.
9) File 2023-1340: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1400 block of Huntley Road, Parksville, on February 10.
10) File 2023-1374: A nighttime car prowler was reported in the 800 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on February 10.
11) File 2023-1376: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1600 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs, on February 11. Damage also to the compound gate.
12) File 2023-1378: A car prowler was reported in the 100 block of Hirst Avenue, Parksville, on February 11. A female was apprehended by police.
13) File 2023-1383: BC plate SK6546 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, on February 11. Plate recovered on another vehicle in Shawinigan Lake by RCMP.
14) File 2023-1385: A white Ford F250, BC plates 9412KB, was reported stolen in the 4700 block of Claymore Road, Qualicum Beach, on February 11. The vehicle was located burnt.
15) File 2023-1386: Two roadway gates were vandalized to properties in the Cameron Lake area on February 11.
16) File 2023-1388: A business compound break-and-enter was reported in the 1200 block of Taylor Road, Parksville, on February 11. Chain link fence damage estimated at $2,000.
17) File 2023-1392: Two filled propane tanks were reported stolen from a business in the 1500 block of Grafton Avenue, Errington, on February 11.
18) File 2023-1399: Four break-and-enters to seasonal cabins were reported on Cameron Lake, Alberni Highway, on February 11
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. Oceanside RCMP is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays.