During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 307 complaints.
Oceanside responded to ten 911-False/ Abandoned calls.
1) File 2022-7329: A Yamaha 9.9 HP outboard motor was reported stolen from a boat stored in the 500 block of Stanford Avenue East, Parksville, on July 31st. Two layers of fencing were noted cut to get to the boat.
2) File 2022-7340: Oceanside RCMP recovered a vehicle reported stolen from Penticton, BC, on July 24 in the 1600 block of Morello road, Nanoose Bay, on July 31.
3) File 2022-7362: A bright orange and sliver Schwinn mountain bike was reported stolen in the 100 block of First Avenue West, Qualicum Beach, on August 1.
4) File 2022-088114: A catalytic converter was reported from a vehicle in the area of Inland Highway and Nile Road, Qualicum Beach.
5) File 2022-7412: Two dumpsters were reported stolen in the 100 block of Hirst Avenue West, Parksville, on August 2.
6) File 2022-7415: A window was broken and hundreds of dollars of Milwaukee were reported stolen in a break-and-enter in the 800 block of Allsbrook Road, Parksville, on August 2.
7) File 2022-7447: A vehicle was reported stolen from Magnolia Court, Parksville, on August 2. Vehicle recovered damaged on the lower Mainland.
8) File 2022-7482: A park bench was reported lit on fire in the 200 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on August 3.
9) File 2022-7495: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1100 block of Franklins Gull Road, Parksville, on August 4. Two subjects defeated the security fencing to enter the compound however nothing reported missing.
10) File 2022-7501: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 600 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on August 4. A block Ion speaker was noted missing and a flower planter vandalized.
11) File 2022-7518: A vehicle window was reported smashed and a wallet stolen at Rathtrevor Park. Parksville, on August 4.
12) File 2022-7522: Vandals were reported to have broken a trailer window, smashed two doors and broke a gate in the 1400 block of Price Road, Parksville, on August 4.
13) File 2022-7527: A storage container was reported vandalized in the 200 block of Hirst Avenue West, Parksville, on August 4. Two males were apprehended by police.
14) File 2022-7540: A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle on the Inland Highway at the 60 km marker, on August 5.
15) File 2022-800120: Both BC plates RB094G were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1400 block of Island highway East, Nanoose Bay, on August 5.
16) File 2022-800121: A BC plate MK119E was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Maple Street, Qualicum Beach, on August 5.
17) File 2022-7587: Fuel was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 5900 block of Island highway West, Qualicum Beach, on August 5.
18) File 2022-7594: A garage door was sprayed with graffiti in the 5300 block of Deep Bay Drive, Deep Bay, on August 6.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online.
The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. The detachment is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays