During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 230 complaints.
1) File 2021-2480: A prowler was reported in the 200 block of Hirst Avenue West, Parksville, on March 14th.
2) File 2021-2484: Trespassers were reported camping at a dam site near Horne Lake Caves Road and Bay Road West, Qualicum Beach, on March 15th.
3) File 2021-2493: Binoculars, a vape pen and other materials were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Wedgewood Crescent, Parksville on March 15th.
4) File 2021-2494: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 4500 block of Callow Road, Bowser, on March 15th.
5) File 2021-2496: An outbuilding break-and-enter was reported in the area of Cathedral Drove, Qualicum, on March 15th. Noted missing were a yellow 700-watt generator, a yellow 400-watt generator, a six-foot orange fiberglass ladder and a Makita reciprocating saw.
6) File 2021-2520: A forestry gate was reported damaged in the area of Boomerang Lake on March 16th.
7) File 2021-2565: A vehicle was vandalized in the 1100 block of Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on march 17th. A catalytic converter was noted damaged.
8) File 2021-2581: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 3700 block of Alberni highway, Whisky Creek, on March 18th. A window was damaged and goods noted stolen.
9) File 2021-2583: A Garmin Nuvi 44 GPS was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of Chestnut Street, Qualicum Beach, on March 18th.
10) File 2021-2593: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1200 block of Valley Road, Parksville on March 18th. A fence was noted damaged and two storage trailers were vandalized.
11) File 2021-2608: A Sony model PCG-7185L laptop was found on Dunbar Road near Despard Avenue West, Parksville on March 18th. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular office hours to claim.
12) File 2021-2622: A business break-and-enter was reported in the 1400 block of Huntley Road, Parksville, on March 19th. Noted missing were three chainsaws.
13) File 2021-2629: A vehicle was rummaged through in the 400 block of Harlech Road, Qualicum Beach, on March 19th. Nothing was noted missing and there was no damage to vehicle.
14) File 2021-2666: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the Cameron Lake area, Qualicum Beach, on March 20th. Damage to a door noted and food consumed.
15) File 2021-2675: Three batteries were reported stolen from the fenced yard of a business in the 1400 block of Huntley Road, Parksville on March 20. Two suspects were identified and charged.
Please phone 9-1-1- if you see a crime in progress. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111 extension 7.