During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 276 complaints.
1) File 2021-2991: A blue Infinity mountain bike was found in the 1000 block of Resort Drive, Parksville, on March 29th. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
2) File 2021-800052: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 600 block of Gilbert Road, Qualicum Beach, on March 29th.
3) File 2021-3014: Trespassers were reported in the 600 block of Turner Road, Parksville, on March 29th.
4) File 2021-3021: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 200 block of Dunbar Way, Parksville, on March 30th.
5) File 2021-3022: A vehicle was reported vandalized in the 1100 block of Ruffles Road, Parksville, on March 30th. A window was reported smashed.
6) File 2021-3031: A work trailer break-and-enter was reported at Cathedral Grove, Cameron Lake, on March 30th. Two gates were noted to be damaged and a gas powered compactor was stolen.
7) File 2021-3036: A green 1999 Honda Foreman quad was reported missing in the 3600 block of Melrose road, Qualicum Beach, on March 30th.
8) File 2021-3062: A property was reported vandalized with a window broken in the 1700 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs, on March 31st.
9) File 2021-3065: A property was reported vandalized with graffiti in the 300 block of Island Highway East, on March 31st.
10) File 2021-3076: A property was reported vandalized with holes in a window caused by BB pellets in the
400 block of Bay Avenue, Parksville on March 31st.
11) File 2021-3113: Two wildlife cameras used by a local not-for-profit were reported stolen in the 4000 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach.
12) File 2021-3121: A vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 800 block of Primrose Street, Qualicum Beach, on April 1st. No visible damage to the vehicle and nothing reported missing.
13) File 2021-800055: A camera was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Schley Place, Qualicum Beach, on April 1st.
14) File 2021-3125: A prowler was reported in the 3000 block of White Heather Lane, Nanoose Bay, on April 1st. Nothing was noted missing.
15) File 2021-3132: An iPhone was found in the 800 block of Mariner Way, Parksville, on April 1st. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular office hours to claim.
16) File 2021-3141: A portable outhouse was reported vandalized in the 3900 block of Horne Lake Caves Road, Horne Lake, on April 1st.
17) File 2021-3149: A prowler was reported in the 300 block of Sutherland Place, Parksville, on April 2nd.
18) File 2021-3169: A red Norco mountain bike was reported stolen in the 200 block of Dunbar Way, Parksville on April 2nd. The bike was noted to have been secured with a lock.
19) File 2021-3198: BC plate LE8455 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Harrison Avenue, Parksville, on April 3rd.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours, phone 250-248-6111 extension 7.