During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 303 complaints.
1) File 2019-4995: A vehicle in the 1500 block of Juan de Fuca Boulevard, Parksville, was reported rummaged through on May 19th. Entrance may have been made through a rolled down window with nothing reported missing and no damage.
2) File 2019-4996: Fuel was reported stolen from two vehicles in the 700 block of Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, on May 19th.
3) File 2019-5004: A resident reported that a back tire from a CCM Mountain Bike was stolen from in front of a business in the 300 block of Island Highway West, the previous day on May 19th.
4) File 2019-5006: A purse, cash and a bottle of whiskey was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 300 block of Moilliet Street, Parksville, on May 19th.
5) File 2019-5034: A door card keying machine, an iPad and wallet were reported stolen from a business in the 1100 block of Resort Drive, Parksville, on May 20th. Based upon video surveillance a suspect has been identified.
6) File 2019-5038: On May 20th a business in the 300 block of Island Highway East reported theft of garden plants.
7) File 2019-5043: On May 20th it was reported that a Sani Station machine in Parksville was damaged to steal money and a battery. The amount of money was minimal however the estimated $3,000 unit was damaged rendering it inoperable.
8) File 2019-5045: A shed in the 100 block of Island Highway East was reported entered on May 20th. A first aid kit and coffee maker were reported missing.
9) File 2019-5061: An unlocked vehicle in the 1100 block of Blue Water Place, Parksville, was reported rummaged through on May 20th.
10) File 2019-5062: A vehicle in the 700 block of Lowrys Road, Parksville, was reported entered on May 20th. Nothing was taken and no damage was noted to the vehicle.
11) File 2019-5070: A vehicle in the 1500 block of Admiral Tryon Boulevard, Parksville, was reported rummaged on May 21st. Credit cards and various other cards were reported taken.
12) File 2019-5104: Oceanside RCMP were asked by Nanaimo RCMP to assist in the location of a stolen vehicle on May 21st. The vehicle was located on Wembley Road, Parksville.
13) File 2019-5106: A resident in the 300 block of First Avenue West, Qualicum Beach, reported theft of $20 of fuel from a vehicle on May 21st.
14) File 2019-5114: A resident in the 200 block of Stanford Avenue West, Parksville, reported on May 22nd, theft of a wallet containing cash and credit cards from a vehicle.
15) File 2019-5115: A resident in the 100 block of Stanford Avenue West, Parksville, reported on May 22nd that a vehicle was rummaged through with nothing reported missing except perhaps some change.
16) File 2019-5116: A pair of $200 gold rimmed Ray Ban glasses with dark green lens were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1100 block of Aery View Way, Parksville, on May 22nd.
17) File 2019-5164: A residence in the 900 block of Allenby Road, Parksville, was reported broken into on May 22nd. A double pane glass door was smashed and an amount of money was reported stolen.
18) File 2019-5172: A pair of Ray Ban sunglasses were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Hamilton Avenue, Parksville, on May 23rd.
19) File 2019-5178: A traffic control company reported the theft of road signs valued at $3,500 from a work site in Parksville. Stolen were 14 delineator bases, one No Right Turn sign (4’ x4’), four No Truck Route signs, two Reduced Speed Ahead signs, two 60 km Ahead signs, two 60 km Max Speed signs and 14 Windmaster sign holders.
20) File 2019-5190: A business in the 100 block of Memorial Avenue, Parksville, reported that graffiti was sprayed on their building May 23rd.
21) File 2019-5202: An uninsured 5 ton truck, VIN C17DBAV115210, was reported stolen from a property in the 400 block of Craig Street, Parksville, on May 23rd.
22) File 2019-5219: A break and enter was reported at a structure in the 800 block of Wright Road, Parksville, on May 24th. The male was captured on video surveillance with a computer monitor valued at $1,000, computer cables and kayak transport wheels reported missing.
23) File 2019-5222: An unlocked vehicle was rummaged through in the 100 block of Maple Crescent, Parksville, reported on May 24th.
24) File 2019-5264: Loose change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Ballenas Place, Parksville, on May 25th.
25) File 2019-5265: Report of a vehicle being rummaged through and a bike stolen from a residence in the 100 block of Ballenas Place, Parksville, on May 25th. RCMP were able to recover and return the bike.
26) File 2019-5269: A business break and enter was reported in the 1100 block of Herring Gull Way, Parksville, on May 25th. Two large 20 litre jugs of Weather Max Roundup valued at $250 was missing while there was building damage estimated at $250.
27) File 2019-5273: A number of vehicles were reported rummaged through in the 600 block of Morrison Avenue, Parksville, on May 25th. Nothing reported stolen and there was no reported damage to vehicles.
28) File 2019-5299: A business break and enter was reported in the 900 block of Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, on May 25th. A lock was cut to enter a compound and a cabinet in a greenhouse also had its lock cut-off and material was missing.
Please phone 9-1-1 If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers @ 1-800-222-8477.