During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 340 complaints.
1) File 2019-5346: On May 27th a resident reported that their unlocked vehicle was rummaged through the previous Saturday in the 100 block of Sylvan Crescent, Parksville. Nothing was reported stolen.
2) File 2019-5347: An unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Ermineskin Avenue, Parksville, on May 27th, had random keys reported stolen from it.
3) File 2019-5352: A resident in the 400 block of Chester Drive, Qualicum Beach, reported on May 27th of discovering a hose sticking out of a vehicle’s gas tank. It is unknown whether gas was stolen or the suspect was spooked off.
4) File 2019-5353: A Supercycle 26” red/black boy’s mountain bike was reported stolen from the side of a residence in the 800 block of Wright Road, Parksville, on May 27th.
5) File 2019-5355: A business in the 800 block of Fairdowne Road, Parksville, reported a vehicle fuel tank was cut and gas stolen on May 27th.
6) File 2019-5359: A community mailbox was reported broken into with a confirmed parcel removed in the 200 block of Parker Road West, Qualicum Beach, on May 27th.
7) File 2019-5365: A business in the 1100 block of Smithers Road, Parksville, reported theft of $1,200 of plastic pipe on March 17th, 2019, to RCMP on May 27th. Missing material discovered after an inventory count and review of video.
8) File 2019-5369: On May 29th a resident in the 800 block of Wright Road, Parksville, reported theft of a Ryobi table saw, serial number GW1750022101, a bright green 100 foot Rock air-line hose and a green sump pump from a shed.
9) File 2019-5374: A resident in the 100 block of Ballenas Place, Parksville, reported on May 27th that their unlocked vehicle was rummaged through as well as a black BMX and a red ten speed bike were missing.
10) File 2019-5385: An unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Sunset Boulevard, Parksville, was reported rummaged through with change stolen on May 27th.
11) File 2019-5393: On May 28th, a resident in the 400 block of Young Street, reported an unknown person attempted to gain access to a vehicle activating the car alarm.
12) File 2019-5402: Reported on May 28th, an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Avalon Avenue, Parksville, had a blue and white dotted Coach wallet and bear spray stolen from it.
13) File 2019-5403: A driver reported on May 28th, a vehicle’s fuel tank was drilled and fuel removed in the 1100 block of Lee Road, Parksville.
14) File 2019-5407: Reported on May 28th that a BC license validation sticker was stolen from a vehicle in the Parksville area.
15) File 2019-5430: A resident in the 1100 block of Lee Road East, Parksville, reported theft of a two person blue kayak and a one person red kayak from a fifth wheel on May 28th.
16) File 2019-5445: A black, with green lettering, Marin Bobcat Trail 7.4, 18 speed bike, serial 091704383, was reported stolen from a property in the 900 block of Kasba Circle, Parksville, on May 29th.
17) File 2019-5463: Loose change and Tic Tac candies were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Panorama Place, Parksville, on May 29th.
18) File 2019-5469: It was reported that overnight a vehicle was entered in the 2400 block of Greenridge Crescent, Nanoose Bay, on May 29th. The glove box was rummaged through and paperwork strewn about but nothing was believed to have been taken.
19) File 2019-5471: An unlocked vehicle was rummaged through on May 29th in the 3400 block of Bradner Crescent, Nanoose Bay, with insurance papers and BC validation sticker removed from vehicle.
20) File 2019-5506: A vehicle belonging to a business in the 1100 block of Allsbrook Road, Parksville, reported on May 30th that a vehicle had its fuel tank drilled and approximately $150 of diesel stolen.
21) File 2019-5511: On May 30th in the 100 block of Hirst Avenue East, Parksville, it was reported that someone had pulled plants, urinated on a patio table, threw garbage around and stole patio items. A person of interest has been identified.
22) File 2019-5517: Police responded to a report of mischief to a business in the 100 block of Craig Street, Parksville, on May 30th. A suspect has been identified with charges pending.
23) File 2019-5519: A driver reported on May 30 that overnight the fuel tank in a vehicle in the vicinity of Middleton Avenue and McCarter Street, Parksville, was drilled overnight causing a spill.
24) File 2019-5605: A resident reported a BC Trailer plate WDK17C with validation sticker was stolen from a trailer located in the 1200 block of Ormonde Road, Parksville, On June 1st.
25) File 2019-5609: A 1999 Ford F250, BC plate KJ9465, was reported stolen on June 1st, in the 6100 block of Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach.
26) File 2019-5613: It was reported that three unlocked vehicles were entered in the 600 block of Foster Drive, Parksville, on June 1st. Items reported missing were all recovered.
27) File 2019-5614: Two vehicles in the 400 block of Temple Street, Parksville were reported rifled through on June 1st. Nothing appeared to be missing and there was no damage.
28) File 2019-5621: A wallet with credit cards was reported stolen from a vehicle with its window rolled down in the 200 block of Crabapple Crescent, Parksville, on June 1st.
29) File 2019-5622: An unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Temple Street, Parksville, was reported rummaged through on June 1st
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.