1) File 2018-12574: November 10th, Car keys, a compass a pen and pad were stolen from a mobility scooter 200 block of Lodgepole Dr, Parksville, while the owner was running errands.
2) File 2018-12610: November 11th, Tools were stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of Price Road, Parksville. Officers recovered the tools from a suspect that was arrested.
3) File 2018-12639: November 12th, a business employee chased a male who was trying to break into one of their trailers in the 800 block of Fairdowne Road, Parksville. The employee caught the suspect and a struggle ensued, however, the suspect fled again. During the struggle a piece of evidence was left behind and the matter remains under investigation.
4) File 2018-12659: November 13th, a Lowrance HDH screen and two long arm Scottie downriggers were stolen from a boat in the 1300 block Springhill Road, Parksville.
5) File 2018-12666: November 13th, a commercial break and enter occurred at a business in the 500 block Alberni Highway, Parksville. Surveillance video identified the suspect as a Caucasian male, 20’s, blond hair, skinny, riding a royal blue coloured bicycle.
6) File 2018-12657: November 13th, RCMP were dispatched to the 1200 block Chatsworth Rd, Qualicum Beach, for a theft complaint. A resident noticed that 40 feet of copper wire, a 5 foot window with two sliders, an 8 foot wooden ladder and a 10 foot aluminum ladder were stolen.
7) File 2018-12698: November 14th, Vehicle batteries, valued at $1200, were stolen from a Triple E Motorhome in the 1700 block Alberni Hwy, Coombs.
8) File 2018-12695: November 14th, Canada Post Office boxes at 218 Sunningdale Road East in Qualicum Beach were broken into overnight.
9) File 2018-12758: November 15th, During a traffic stop on Memorial Ave, Qualicum Beach, an officer seized 2.5 lbs of cannabis marihuana. The drugs were seized and the driver charged under the CCLA.
10) File 2018-12739: November 15th, A break and enter to the storage shed on the Qualicum Beach Memorial golf course was reported after suspects pried the door open and took a number of recyclables and a custom/large grey golf cart cover. Surveillance video identified male and female suspects.
11) File 2018-12773: November 16, a resident attended the Oceanside RCMP and dropped off a blue SCHWINN mountain bike that had been left on their property after two of their bikes were stolen from an unlocked shed at their residence in the 300 block Allsbrook Rd, Parksville. One bike was described as an orange mountain bike with white shocks and the other was a black mountain bike.
12) File 2018-12823: November 17th, a bike, skis, golf club bag, tent, back pack, saddle and leather riding boots were stolen from a shed in the 200 block Stanford Ave East in Parksville.
Please phone 9-1-1 If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:40 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers.