1) File 2018-12859: November 18, police received a report of mischief to vehicle after a red 2010 Ford Ranger had been damaged in the area of Memorial Avenue and Rupert Road East, Qualicum Beach. Suspect(s) drilled at 1/2" hole in the vehicle's gas tank stealing approximately 1/8 of a tank of gasoline.
2) File 2018-12574: Between Nov 18 and Nov 19 a tailgate was stolen off a 2017 Chev Silverado in the 500 block of Evergreen Way, Parksville. The white coloured tailgate was equipped with a backup camera and had the factory installed Chev logo and Silverado name displayed.
3) File 2018-12898: On November 19 a Norco mountain bike with a Burgundy frame and white front fork was stolen from the 100 block of Butler Ave, Parksville. The bike was valued at $1,500.
4) File 2018-12916: A theft from a GMC one tonne cube van while parked on a constructions site in the 1700 block of Stewart Rd, Nanoose Bay was reported on November 20. Thieves made off with over $20,000 worth of construction tools.
5) File 2018-12925: On November 20 diesel was stolen from trucks located in the 3300 block Fyfe Rd, Qualicum Beach.
6) File 2018-12957: A Break, Enter and theft from the Springwood School Earthquake Container was reported on November 20. The break and enter happened sometime overnight. Items reported missing included yellow flashlights with “SES” inscribed, batteries and some bags of rice.
7) File 2018-12967: On November 21, a theft from an unlocked vehicle parked in the parking lot of 100 block Alberni Hwy, Parksville was reported. The vehicle ignition was damaged, cigarettes and headphones were stolen.
8) File 2018-12995: On November 22, a male suspect on a bicycle threw a rock through the front door of a business in the 2400 block Collins Crescent, Nanoose Bay. The male suspect stole tobacco products from inside.
9) File 2018-13006: On November 22, mail boxes near Terrien Road and Gracyn Road, Nanoose Bay were damaged during an apparent theft.
10 File 2018-13056: On November 23 a bicycle was stolen from a shed in the 1100 block Smithers Road, Parksville. The bike was a mountain bike, full suspension, a black CCM Alpha valued at $1,000.
11) File 2018-13074: On November 24 four vehicle batteries and an inverter were stolen from a 1987 International gravel truck that had been parked in a gated storage yard in the 600 block Alberni Hwy, Parksville. The fence was cut near where the truck was parked and the hatch containing the batteries was not locked.
12) File 2018-13123: On November 24 vehicle licence plates were taken and replaced with stolen plates in the 1300 block of Springwood Road, Parksville.
Please phone 9-1-1 If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:40 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers.