1) File 2018-12039, 12040, 12042, 12044, 12046: October 26th, 2018, Canada Post reported mail boxes were pried open in the areas of Nile Road/Bovanis Road, Bowser, Dorman Road/Baylis Road, 200 block of Goodyear Road, 1500 block of Meadowood Way, and 100 block of Kenmuir Road, Qualicum Beach.
2) File 2018-12061: October 27th reported that on the previous Monday night that their bike was stolen from Sanders Road/Northwest Bay Road, Nanoose Bay. Bike described as a grey and white BMX bike "FREE AGENT" brand.
3) File 2018-12107: October 27th, an alarm had been activated at a business located in the 100 block of Island Hwy East, Parksville, and that a door had been broken in. Only item reported missing was the tip container. Charges are pending against the thief.
4) File 2018-12113: October 28th, 2018, a resident reported a Canada Post mailbox appeared to have been pried opened in the 500 block Willow Rd, Qualicum Beach.
5) File 2018-12139: October 29th, 2018 a resident reported they were walking by a business in the 700 block of Memorial Ave, Qualicum Beach and noticed the front window was broken. Culprit(s) took a Green Pedego Electric Bike, Model LATCH 2610 from the front display window.
6) File 2018-12081: October 29th, a report that contents from a vehicle in the 900 block of Pratt Rd, Qualicum Beach, were stolen.
7) File 2018-12176: October 30th, a business in the 800 block of Wembley Road, Parksville, reported the back door of the building appeared to have been tampered with. No entry was gained.
8) File 2018-12194: October 30th, a resident in the 900 block Island Hwy West, Parksville, reported sometime during the night unknown persons entered their gated site and broke the lock and took unknown items from his back shed.
9) File 2018-12222: October 31st it was reported a Jeep at Evergreen Way and Elk Trail, Errington, had three of its tires removed and stolen the previous night.
10) File 2018-12273: November 1st, it was reported that a mountain bike (Black Trek, with blue writing, 21 speed, front shocks) was stolen near a business in the 100 block of Island Hwy East, Parksville.
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:40 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers.