During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 292 complaints.
1) File 2022-8943: Two male prowlers were reported climbing a fence to remove items from a dumpster in the 100 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on September 11.
2) File 2022-8947: A big screen TV, tools and a tub of ice cream were reported stolen in the 300 block of Martindale Road, Parksville, on September 11.
3) File 2022-8950: Vandals were reported to have damaged picnic tables and threw children toys around in the 100 block of Renz Road, Parksville, on September 11.
4) File 2022-8955: A Craftsman ratchet set was reported stolen from the back of a vehicle in the 3500 block of Outrigger Road, Nanoose Bay, on September 11.
5) File 2022-8981: A Nanoose Bay resident reported that they were scammed out of $20,000 by a caller who reported her bank account had been compromised and they needed access to their account, on September 12.
6) File 2022-9009: A 2014 blue/black Yamaha enduro motorcycle, BC plate Y70607, was reported stolen in the 700 block of Daffodil Drive, Parksville, on September 12.
7) File 2022-9012: A nighttime prowler was reported in the 700 block of Boultbee Drive, Parksville, on September 13.
8) File 2022-9024: A white 2004 Ford E250 cargo van, BC plate NC9703, was reported stolen in the 2700 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs Junction, on September 13.
9) File 2022-9060: A wallet, cash and a Milwaukee stereo were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Dunbar Way, Parksville on September 14.
10) File 2022-9066: A window was reported broken, a black jacket and a spike choke collar style necklace were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 400 block of Despard Avenue West, Parksville on September 14.
11) File 2022-9072: A soaker hoses was reported vandalized and a one-hundred-foot garden hose removed from a yard in the 500 block of Falcon Court, Parksville on September 14.
12) File 2022-9080: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 100 block of Horne Lake Road, Qualicum Beach, September 14. A female was apprehended on site by the RCMP.
13) File 2022-9096: A sheet of plywood was reported stolen from a construction site in the area of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, on September 14.
14) File 2022-9100: A suspicious structure fire was reported in the 400 block of Island Highway West, Parksville, on September 15. Damage was minor to the exterior of the building.
15) File 2022-9104: An 8-foot Starboard Pocket Rocket paddle board with silver carrying case was reported stolen in the 800 block of Claymore Crescent, Qualicum Beach, on September 15.
16) File 2022-9107: A Milwaukee battery charger, Titan brand wrench set, and a step stool were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville, on September 15. An utility truck box was vandalized in the theft.
17) File 2022-9109: An exterior drop box was reported vandalized in the 100 block of Memorial Avenue, Parksville, on September 15.
18) File 2022-9111: Ontario plate CFXL932 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of Lee Road East, Parksville, on September 15.
19) File 2022-9117: A Parksville resident was defrauded of $15,000 by a fraudster claiming to be from a financial company that gained access to their computer, on September 15.
20) File 2022-9119: A silver Phantom “XR” e-bike was found in the 100 block of Moss Avenue, Parksville, on September 15. Contact Oceanside RCMP during regular business hours to claim.
21) File 2022-9124: A Makita circular saw, Milwaukee circular saw and a Bosch jigsaw were reported stolen when a garage door was left open unattended in the 700 block of Mariner Way, Parksville on September 15.
22) File 2022-9136: Two 60” Scotty downriggers model 1106, Laurence HDS 7 chart plotter and black Islander fishing reels were some of the items reported stolen from a boat in the 800 block of Arbutus Street, Qualicum Beach.
23) File 2022-9140: A wood coloured skateboard with orange axels was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 3100 block of Island highway West, Qualicum Beach, on September 15.
24) File 2022-9153: A suspicious fire was reported in the 600 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on September 16. Damage observed to an old utility trailer and old boat.
25) File 2022-9211: A vehicle was reported vandalized with a key in the 100 block of Hirst Avenue West, Parksville, on September 17.
26) File 2022-9223: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 2400 block of Frowler Road, Qualicum Beach, on September 17. Four subjects were apprehended by RCMP.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online.
The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. The detachment is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays