- Looking for an opportunity to donate your time to assist your local community in creating and maintaining a safe community
- Self confident
- Willing to accept responsibility
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude
- Able to handle conflict
- Friendly and co-operative
- Sensitive to the needs of individuals
- Able to assist with community events and programs
- Knowledgeable about community policing initiatives, the criminal justice system, community resources and able to make appropriate referrals – or willing to learn?
- A resident of the Oceanside area
- 19 years of age or older
- Able to pass a criminal record check
If you wish to volunteer, please download and complete the form below.
Take the completed form to the Parksville (100 Jensen Avenue East) or Qualicum Beach (104-660 Primrose Street) office.
Human Resources will contact you to set up an interview.
Not everyone who applies is selected.
For more information on our programs and how you might volunteer for one of them, please contact Human Resources.