1) March 3, a report of a theft from a shed in the 200 block of Shelly Road, Parksville was received. The property owner stated that over the past couple of weeks, several items have gone missing from his shed. These items included tools, wiring, welding supplies and copper piping.
1) February 21 at 5:00 p.m, Oceanside RCMP were called to the 200 Block of Corfield Street in Parksville. The Business owner had found 2 teens attempting to break into a storage shed on the property. The teens were chased off and fled on bicycles. After investigation it was discovered that another shed had been entered and that a number of items including a large quantity of fishing gear was missing.
1) 2017-919 On February 1st, a theft from vehicle was reported to have occurred in the 100 block of Maple Crescent in Parksville. The complainant advised that during the early hours of January 31st culprits entered her unlocked vehicle and stole a blue Apple Ipod Nano touch screen in a black rubber case and a small quantity of change from the centre console.
1) 2017-824 On January 30th, a theft from vehicle was reported to have occurred in the 200 block of Island Highway East in Parksville. The complainant advised that at approximately 10:15 am, she parked in front of the pharmacy and went into the store to pick something up. When she returned moments later a bag of groceries was missing from her front passenger seat.
1) 2017-696 On January 25th, an attempted theft of vehicle was reported to have occurred in the 300 block of Morison Avenue in Parksville. The complainant discovered that his vehicle was unlocked when he to leave for work in the morning. He saw that his glove box was open and appeared rummaged through. When he tried to start his vehicle the ignition had been damaged and the vehicle would not start.
1) 2017-561 On January 20th, a theft was reported to have occurred in the 800 block of Island Highway West in Parksville. The complainant advised that sometime during the evening of January 19th, culprits stole the Vancouver Sun and Province vending boxes from the parking lot of the French Creek Bakery.
1) 2016-12061 On December 28th, a theft from vehicle was reported to have occurred in the 1400 block of Alberni Highway in Parksville. The complainant advised that sometime during the night culprits entered his unlocked work van and stole a suitcase containing various I phones and I pads and tools used for fixing same.
1) 2016-11707 On December 16th, a theft of Canada Post property was reported to have occurred in the 100 block of Fairdowne Road in Qualicum Beach. The complainant advised that during the early morning hours culprits pried open the rural mail box located on Fairedowne Road and Alberni Highway. It appeared as though at least one mail slot was pried open and an undetermined amount of mail stolen.
1) 2016-11569 On December 11th, a theft from Canada Post property was reported to have occurred in the 1900 block of Fredheim Road in Nanoose Bay. The complainant advised that sometime during the early morning hours culprits pried open the mailbox at the aforementioned location and gained entry into eight mail slots. It is unknown exactly what mail, if any, was stolen at this time.
1) 2016-11207 On November 30th, a theft from vehicle was reported to have occurred in the 1600 block of Stroulger Road in Nanoose Bay. The complainant advised that his vehicle was parked in underground parking and sometime during the night culprits gained entry into his vehicle and stole a Canon 3pI camera, a case of equipment which included three lenses and a large amount of US currency.