1) File 2018-10708: September 19, Oceanside RCMP received a complaint a male had just smashed the window of a business on the 100 block of Weld St, Parksville.
1) File 2018-10442: On September 9th, a door alarm was triggered at a business in the 100 block of Craig St, Parksville. Police attended and found the front door lock damaged and the door was unsecured. Merchandise scattered all over the floor at the store front and the restricted back room.
1) File 2018-10119 September 3rd, Resident reported that in the last 24-48 hours, their white 2007 Honda CRV125 motorcycle was stolen from outside of their house, located on Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach.
1) File 18-7388 July 7, a theft was reported that occurred the night prior at 6 p.m., in front of the Shopper’s Drug Mart in Parksville. A young man had parked his bike at that location in order to attend work. An unknown male took both tires off the bicycle and stole them. They are described as 27.5 inch Maxxis brand mountain bike tires. They have disks on them and are valued at $500 to replace.
1) File 2018-7096 July 1, a break and enter with a theft was reported at a residence under construction located at the 1700 Block of Sea Ridge Drive in Nanoose Bay. Contractors arrived at the home discovering that someone had broken the lock on the plywood tool shed and stolen a jobsite stereo, laser level and a drill set.
1) File 18-6221 June 13, early in the morning hours a male suspect attempted to break into a restaurant on Resort Drive in Parksville. The male who could not be identified, tried to pry the door open on the business at 1:30 and 4:30 a.m. The business was fortunately equipped with a high quality door that the suspect could not penetrate.
1) 2018-5753 June 2, RCMP received a report of a break, enter and theft from a storage shed at a residence in the 2000 block of Island Hwy E, Nanoose Bay.
1) File 18-5001 On May 17 at 7:00 a.m, a resident called to report a break and enter to his home on Matuka Drive in Nanoose Bay. The man returned home to find a man running from his residence and his house ransacked. The area was flooded with police and an RCMP K9 unit was brought in. The suspect was arrested a short time later and as suspected was the same man responsible for a robbery, stealing a vehicle and ramming police in the days prior.
1) File 18-4385 May 2. A homeowner from the 1200 block of Smithers Road called to report that he awoke to find items including a floor jack had been stolen from his carport.
1) File 18-3595 April 12, the Oceanside RCMP received a reported theft of two 10ft x 10ft white tents and chairs stolen from Craig Street and Butler Avenue in Parksville.