1) File 2018-12859: November 18, police received a report of mischief to vehicle after a red 2010 Ford Ranger had been damaged in the area of Memorial Avenue and Rupert Road East, Qualicum Beach. Suspect(s) drilled at 1/2" hole in the vehicle's gas tank stealing approximately 1/8 of a tank of gasoline.
1) File 2018-12574: November 10th, Car keys, a compass a pen and pad were stolen from a mobility scooter 200 block of Lodgepole Dr, Parksville, while the owner was running errands.
1) File 2018-12293: November 2nd, while attending an incident an Officer observed a smashed front glass door at a business in the 100 block Hirst Ave E, Parksville.
1) File 2018-12039, 12040, 12042, 12044, 12046: October 26th, 2018, Canada Post reported mail boxes were pried open in the areas of Nile Road/Bovanis Road, Bowser, Dorman Road/Baylis Road, 200 block of Goodyear Road, 1500 block of Meadowood Way, and 100 block of Kenmuir Road, Qualicum Beach.
1) File 2018-11755: October 18th: A resident of the 100 block Finholm St N, Parksville reported vehicles at their residence had been rummaged through. Several thefts from vehicles in this area have already been reported.
1) File 2018-11505: October 11th: A business in the 400 block Island Hwy E, Parksville, reported a suspicious male on the property, yelling at cars leaving the business. Members attended. Subject was told to leave and was cooperative.
1) File 2018-11347: October 6th: Resident reported a break and enter into their storage locker at 1700 block Country Road, Qualicum Beach. Event occurred sometime overnight and thieves took a number of items including a generator, TV and flooring.
1) File 2018-11028: September 27th: Reported to the Oceanside RCMP that their bike was stolen from their work around 800 block Island Hwy W, Parksville. Surveillance video captured a male.
2) File 2018-11061: September 28th: Reported a possible fraud and stolen credit card at a business located 2200 block Alberni Hwy, Coombs.
1) File 2018-10708: September 19, Oceanside RCMP received a complaint a male had just smashed the window of a business on the 100 block of Weld St, Parksville.
1) File 2018-10442: On September 9th, a door alarm was triggered at a business in the 100 block of Craig St, Parksville. Police attended and found the front door lock damaged and the door was unsecured. Merchandise scattered all over the floor at the store front and the restricted back room.